· One aspect of the story of Noah and the Flood focuses on God’s punishment. Do you think destroying the world with a flood was justified or do you think it was too extreme? What do you think was God’s rationale in doing so? Why do you think God chose water as the instrument of punishment? Suppose you were in God’s place, what form of punishment would you have chosen? Why? Do you think the animals also deserved to be punished? Why or why not? Finally, think about various punishments given in our society today. Do you think punishments serve any useful purpose? Or are they just a form of control and power by those in authority? Give specific examples to support your answer.readings’s linkhttps://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+6-9&version=NIV
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.