1) According to the textbook (Chapter 7) “The IQ test has been synonymous with intelligence for over a century.” Discuss the strengths and limitations of defining intelligence based on the performance on a standardized test.How does the study of twins help us understand the nature-nurture controversy with respect to intelligence better?Do you feel IQ tests fail to tell the whole story of someone’s intelligence? If so, how do they fall short? Have you ever taken and IQ test? What was your experience?Your Discussion should be at least 250 words in length, but not more than 750 words. Use APA citations and references for the textbook and any other sources used.2) During the 1990s there were a lot of cases of reported child abuse based on repressed memory. Many individuals were arrested and jailed, many of which were innocent. Sigmund Freud believed that individuals repress their memories (not consciously) so that their painful effects would not have to be experienced. There is a lot of controversy as to whether repressed memories can be trusted.In this assignment, look for a news article (old or new) describing the resurface of repressed memory or studies on it. Then write a paper summarizing the article, what was the conclusion of the story/study?Based on your readings and assignments, under what circumstances are repressed memories more likely to surface? In your opinion, what are the possible effects of having these memories resurface? What are your personal beliefs about your mind repressing memories that may be too painful? Do you find some truth to it?The Written Assignment should be 2-3 double spaced pages in length, not including title or reference pages. Make sure your assignment is APA format with double-spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point font, and 1” margins. Include citations and a list of references in APA format.3) For this Learning Journal, consider the following:How is memory related to intelligence? Consider examples from your own experience. List 3 strategies that you use, or will use, to enhance your memory.The Learning Journal entry should be a minimum of 400 words and not more than 750 words. Use APA citations and references if you use ideas from the readings or other sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.