(1)Hello classmates, A threat to the validity of “attractiveness” is that everyone’s definition of attractive is different. In the study he discusses the average of what an “ordinary” individual’s sentence of jail time would be compared to a counter part that was viewed as attractive. The strength found in the study indicated that “attractiveness” does not truly have an effect on sentencing with only a 0.6 difference. Another threat to the validity of the experiment is the crime that was committed.(2)Society has tied a lot of an individuals physical appearance to attractiveness. It has become noticeable that the public media has promoted this because it symbolizes physically attractive models, actors, influencers, and other public figures. They have created the “ideal” people someone should be seeking for. People believe that physical attractiveness means a life of happiness, and success but this is a lie. Most people no longer value the internal validity but instead just value the external which results in a life changing situation. IN 3-4 LINES, RESPOND TO THIS TWO DISCUSSION BOARD
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.