1) In your proposal post, please identify the text and author you are performing the literary analysis on and describe your paper’s focus. You may also post your tentative thesis statement for clarity, if you wish. This post should be between 50-75 words.Please review the sample proposal in the Sample Literary Analysis Proposal Instructions file or below and follow that model for your post.Choose ONE of these STORIESReflections of spring by Duong thu HuongMystic by D.H. Lawrence Araby by James JoyceThe Red Wheelbarrow by William Carlos Williams Sample Proposal: In this essay, I plan to illustrate how James Joyce rejects tradition in his short story “Araby.” This rejection of tradition is a characteristic of Modernism and can be seen in the text through Joyce’s stance towards religion and religious symbolism. The garden outside the home, the books owned by the dead priest, the actions of the narrator in the attic, and the final setting of the bazaar all contribute to an ironic criticism of religious rituals and symbols.Thesis: James Joyce’s “Araby,” through the use of religious symbolism and ritual, illustrates the author’s conflicted and ironic stance towards the Christian religion.James Joyce’s “Araby,” through religious symbolism and rituals, illustrates the author’s conflicted and ironic stance towards the Christian religion.(Subject) (Focus) (Interpretation)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.