1) It is a known fact that sleep is important in order for us to thrive in our environment. There is research that seeks to understand how sleep affects our day-to-day activities.Find a research article that describes one of the negative effects of being sleep deprived. Then write a report about this study, their methods, participants, and findings. Describe the study’s limitations as well as any future applications.In the conclusion of the paper, you should indicate whether these findings have ever affected you, or someone you know, and what steps were taken to remedy the situation.The Written Assignment should be 3-4 double spaced pages in length, not including title or reference pages. Make sure your assignment is APA format with double-spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point font, and 1” margins. Include citations and a list of references in APA format. Edit for spelling and grammar errors. You can get assistance with APA formatting at: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.htmlHere are some tips for reviewing a research paper. Follow these tips when you are reviewing any article in this class:From the introduction: what is the general topic that the article is addressing? What is the purpose of the research described in this article? What is the author(s) hypothesis/hypotheses? Briefly describe the methods: who were the participants? What did they have to do in this study? What were the measures that were collected? How was it collected? In general, what were the results of this study? (Don’t use numbers or describe statistics).What were the major conclusions of the study? What are the implications of this study, both in terms of future psychological research and understanding social behavior out in the “real world”? Make sure you don’t simply use the limitations described in the study—come up with your own. In your opinion, what are the strengths and limitations of this research? Could there have been modifications in the way the study was conducted? What kind of “tips” would you have given the researchers with what you know? Form a conclusion about the value of the study. How does it apply to our world today? Was it valuable and/or informative? How did it enhance the way you view current or historical experiences/events?2) For your Learning Journal, answer the following questions:Briefly describe the general structure and function of the nervous system. Why is the study of “sleep” important in a psychology course? What benefit does sleep provide to the nervous system and to the body in general? Have you experienced sleep disturbances? If so, please explain the effects to your physical, mental and emotional health.The Learning Journal entry should be a minimum of 500 words and not more than 750 words. Use APA citations and references if you use ideas from the readings or other sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.