1. Summarize this article: https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/ 2. Discuss how this article connects to the more significant issue of animal testing in the United States of America. Connect it with how this practice breaches the Animal Welfare Act of 1966 and other laws in place to protect animals. Lastly, mention ways we can fight against the practices of animal testing. *Mention this article as well in the conclusion https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/fda-now-allows-certain-lab-animals-to-be-retired-and-adopted-67090
1. Summarize this article: https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/ 2. Discuss how this article connects to the more significant issue of animal testing in the United States of A
PS 225: The Study of Law Presentation Guidelines Overview The purpose of this assignment is to give you a chance to focus class attention on an aspect of the American legal landscape that you believe to be significant. It has two components: (1) a reading you will assign to the class, to be distributed on or before May 21; and (2) a short (10-15 minute) presentation about the reading, and the broader issues it represents, to be delivered on May 25 and 26 (those who get me their readings first will get first pick of when they present). The Presentation Your presentation should do three things: summarize the reading you’ve chosen; discuss the broader significance of the reading and the issue it represents; and respond thoughtfully to questions or concerns from your colleagues. You are welcome to use a PowerPoint presentation if you like, but are not required to do so. Evaluation Your presentation will be evaluated based on five main criteria: 1. The appropriateness of your reading choice; 2. How clearly and completely you summarize the reading for the class; 3. How well you connect the reading to the broader issue you want to discuss; 4. How strong of a case you make for the issue you want to discuss being significant; and 5. How you respond to questions or concerns from your colleagues.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.