1. The literature provides several information-processing models that explain how stimuli are processed and how decisions are made after the processing of that information. Are there limits to the amount of information we can process at any given time and if so, what are those limits and how do we determine which information is essential and which is not? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references Schunk, D. H. (2019). Learning theories: An educational perspective (8th ed.). Pearson. ISBN-13: 97801348937542. Which learning or instructional theories would you consider for teaching beginning algebra to 14- and 15-year-old students? Why? How would this choice differ from the theories you would select for teaching foreign language or social studies to the same group of students? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references 3. Consider the concepts of serial monotonic learning and Zeigarnik optimal learning. What do you observe about the volume and quality of knowledge gained by each style of learning? Why is this significant? How might this information be applied in a traditional classroom? How might this be applied in an online classroom? At what point does the Zeigarnik effect become negative? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references References The Arizona Constitution: Study guide, (10th ed.). (2009). Harvard, MA: Academic Solutions.McClory, T. (2001). Understanding the Arizona Constitution. Tucson: The University of Arizona Press. Patterson, T. E. (2009). The American democracy, (9th ed). New York: Mc-Graw Hill.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.