(1)The nature versus nurture debate is one of the oldest thoughts in modern psychology. I believe that both equally contribute to who we are as individuals. I know of a child that grew up without his father around but still had his mannerisms, his way of laughter and speech. Though he did not know his father, he grew up to be similar to him and life choices as well. Genetics play a large role on an individuals thought process and actions, just as addictions or certain disorders can be passed down to their children. Unfortunately, some people cannot help where or who they came from and the future they will encounter.(2)I believe that our environment causes us to do what we do. I believe this because of how many young students I have had the pleasure of teaching. I have encountered many with disabilities, some with the same disabilities. Depending upon how the parents reared their disabled child determined the type of behaviors that were presented within my class. The child that showed the most aggression within the classroom was the child who received little, if any, empathy from his parents. Both of his parents worked full time, so the child was at the school till at least 5:00 PM during the extended school day hours. This particular boy would arrive at school at 7:15 AM each school day; this child was at the school almost 10 hours per school day. Another student, with the same disability, had a parent that stayed home while the other parent worked outside the home. This student was dropped off at school around 7:50 AM and was picked up by 3:15 PM each school day. This student’s parents practiced empathy with their child and conversed with their child about choices the child had made throughout the school day; helping their child to learn other healthy coping skills, unlike the first student I described. IN 3-4 LINES, RESPOND TO THIS TWO DISCUSSION BOARD
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.