1,050- to 1,225-word paper that includes the following:Describe how motivational interviewing fits into corrections.Describe the 4 core principles of motivational interviewing discussed by Bogue and Nandi in Chapter 5 of “Motivational Interviewing in Corrections”. The guide can be found in your readings for this week.Provide an example of how you would use motivational interviewing when working with difficult inmates and offenders.Besides motivational interviewing techniques, what other communication techniques could you use when working with difficult inmates and offenders?Use a minimum of two peer-reviewed articles in your paper. (See the information below if you are not sure what a peer-reviewed article is.)Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.*Please be sure to review your Originality Report from Safe Assign with each submission. If your report indicates High Risk, it will need to be edited and submitted again. Ideally, all assignments show Low Risk; however, in some cases Medium Risk on the Originality Report is acceptable as well. *
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.