1500-2000 words max – The book review should draw on the literary criticism techniques discussed in “How to Read Literature” by Terry Eagleton (link posted below). – APA format to reference the Eagleton text throughout your paper. – You may organize the review addressing each of the topics in Ch 1-5 of Eagleton’s text. – Utilize the course lectures on Chp 1-5 of Eagleton’s text to understand how to examine and review your book. You may structure your review like this:Introduction – 1 paragraphSometimes it is best to write this last! It summarizes what you are about to talk about.Body – 5-10 paragraphsOpenings Identify at least 1 or more literary tactic that the author used to open the book. Was it effective? Why or Why not? Characters How did you learn about the characters? Was it an effective way to learn about the characters? Why or Why not? Did you get to know one character more than others? Why? Narrative Who is telling the story? From what point of view? Do you think that was a good selection? Consider another point of view from where the story could have been told… how would have that impacted the story. Interpretation What school of criticism most accurately reflects what you think the themes and symbols of the novel are trying to communicate? Why did you select that school of criticism? Provide at least 2 examples of the themes, signs, symbols, language character that you think are connected to the school of criticism you selected. Value What does the school of criticism that you selected value? What does the school of criticism that you selected think is important? What does the school of criticism that you selected emphasize? Provide at least 2 examples from the book that demonstrate what it values. Conclusion – 1 paragraphThese should look similar to the introduction. It should not introduce new ideas. It should summarize what you just wrote about in the body of your paper.Literary Elements (i.e.) you may want to include/refer to in your paper (these are all addressed at some level in the Eagleton text):(I also attached a document with some of the body questions answered). I just want this assignment to be made into an A+ book review. https://archive.org/details/EagletonTerryHowToReadLiteratureYale2013/page/n13https://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/hemingwaye-sunalsorises/hemingwaye-sunalsorises-00-h.html#chapter101
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.