< An organized introduction with a cle... 1. An organized introduction with a clear thesis statement, which supports your purpose of defending a cause or effect of an event in Fort Wayne history 2. Body paragraphs that support your thesis statement with evidence from the History Center, articles, and books 3. Proper paraphrasing and quoting from at least three reliable sources including trustworthy websites, journals, newspapers, and books to support your claims 4. An organized conclusion Your paper must adhere to the following guidelines: . 4 to 5 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page . Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font · MLA format . 1-inch margins . Use MLA in-text citations for references to course handouts and other sources .Have a Works Cited page • Use at least three reliable sources including websites, newspapers, journals, and books · Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics . Use complete sentences · Submit a rough draft to Tutor.com and make revisions using advice from your tutor 8:22 Purchase answer to see full attachment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.