Please discuss the following prompt: There is a story of a Buddhist monk who was on a ship with a maniac who was killing everyone on board. The monk eventually decided to kill the man in order to prevent further harm of others on board. Do you think this conforms with the principles set out in Buddhism? Why or why not? How do you think karma and compassion come into play in this story? In your essays, I would like you to use at least two different peer reviewed sources to help substantiate your points. One of the sources should come from one of the assigned readings, and I would like at least one other source to come from outside our course texts. There are some great resources out there to help you find appropriate peer reviewed source material. One place to find some good journal articles is JSTOR (www.jstor.org). I’d like you to avoid using websites, as often these are not the most reliable and lack peer reviewed status. When providing these sources, you must use the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS or Chicago Style). I will provide a useful guide on Blackboard for those of you who are unfamiliar with this style of referencingI attached the readings and use another one from outside Your essays will be graded on the following criteria: a) evidence that the factual material called for in the question is presented and documented; b) coherence of the essay in organization and structure; c) ability to engage critically and analytically with the topic d) evidence of creative thinking; e) correct annotation of sources and presentation of bibliography; f) correct spelling, punctuation and grammarPurchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.