2 Parts writingPart 1 No quotes allowed100-200 wordsUsing provided informationPart 2 Q&A using provided informationCREATIVE, ORIGINAL WORK ONLYNO PLAGIARISM!!!
2 Parts writing Part 1 No quotes allowed 100-200 words Using provided information Part 2 Q&A using provided information CREATIVE, ORIGINAL WORK ONLY NO PLAGIARISM!!!
Part 1 In large communities, it can be difficult for people to feel a sense of connection or loyalty to people outside their immediate families. Choose one of the social-integration techniques used in tribes and chiefdoms and explain why it can successfully encourage solidarity between people. 1. Can you identify [and explain] similar systems for encouraging social integration in your own community? https://perspectives.pressbooks.com/chapter/political-anthropology-a-cross-cultural-comparison/ 2. Explain how some populations do not see gender as binary, or only expressed as two genders. Use two specific examples from the text. How has your view of gender been shaped by your culture? https://perspectives.pressbooks.com/chapter/race-and-ethnicity/ https://indiancountrytoday.com/archive/two-spirits-one-heart-five-genders Part 2 “Although state societies are efficient in organizing people and resources, they also are associated with many disadvantages, such as extreme disparities in wealth, use of force to keep people in line, and harsh laws. 1. Given these difficulties, why do you think the state has survived” (Brown, 2020)? Provide at least one example from the text. 2. Do you think the United States will survive another 200 years as a state? Why or why not? https://perspectives.pressbooks.com/chapter/political-anthropology-a-cross-cultural-comparison/ After reading “The Fall of Colonialism and the Rise of Newly Independent States” section from chapter 13, “Assimilation, Integration and Colonization (Links to an external site.)” by Duane Champagne, “The Great Sioux Nation and the Resistance to Colonial Land Grabbing (Links to an external site.)” by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, and watching Aaron Huey’s “America’s native prisoners of war (Links to an external site.)” answer the following questions: 3. What is colonialism? 4. Is colonialism dead or is it ongoing today? Provide two examples from the required texts and two examples from the required video https://perspectives.pressbooks.com/chapter/the-development-of-anthropological-ideas/ https://indiancountrytoday.com/archive/assimilation-integration-and-colonization?redir=1 https://www.beaconbroadside.com/broadside/2016/09/the-great-sioux-nation-and-the-resistance-to-colonial-land-grabbing.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7n5jhrHGQ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.