To make the course engaging for each student, you will select a legal topic to research in Weeks 3 and 5 of the course. Click HERE for complete instructions and a list of topics. Although you are not required to select the exact topics listed, you should select something closely related. Try to select a topic that reflects an issue that is related to a concern you have in your professional life. Consult with your instructor if you are unsure whether your topic is acceptable for the class.Week 3 DeliverablesIntroductionProvide a short introduction to the topic. Provide some background about the topic selected and why it was selected. Include definitions as necessary. Use more than one paragraph, if needed. You will refine the introduction and background information when submitting the final paper in Week 5.Literature ReviewConduct an abbreviated literature review related to the topic you selected. A literature review identifies information that is already known about a research topic. Although you will not conduct an actual research study in this class, a summary of scholarly information that has been written about your topic makes up an important component of your project.For Week 3, locate two scholarly articles related to your topic. Summarize the articles in your own words and explain how they are related to your topic. Do not use published cases for this section. You must use scholarly articles from the South University Online Library. Legal journals may provide some of the best sources of information. Laws and RegulationsResearch and analyze one law or regulation related to the topic you selected. The information may require research of federal and/or state laws, as well as administrative agency laws. Summarize the information about the law or regulation you found and explain how it applies to your topic.CasesThis week you will find one published case (lawsuit) that is related to the topic you selected. Summarize the case in your own words and explain how it is related to your topic. Provide a summary that includes the name of the case, state or federal court, issue, summary of events and ruling. Explain whether you agree or disagree with the court’s decision.The following websites may be helpful in finding cases to use in the paper. You must read the actual case and not a summary found on law firm websites, blogs and similar sources.FindLaw – Caselaw.findlaw.com Justia – http://law.justia.com/cases/Public Library of Law – http://www.plol.org/Pages/Search.aspx Leagle – http://leagle.comOpen Jurist – http://openjurist.orgFormatting InstructionsReview detailed instructions for the assignment. Write a 1 to 2 page paper about the topic.Use APA format for the paper, including cover page and separate reference page. Review the APA materials located in the Library Research Guide.Name your document SU_MBA5005_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.docSubmission Details:Support your responses with examples.Cite any sources in APA format.Submit the paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.