3 3 unread replies. 3 3 replies. Overview and PromptFor Kate Chopin and Upton Sinclair, the American Dream is the lack of ability (or opportunity) for a person to make a life for him or herself through hard work and sacrifice. This, they seem to argue, is impossible for many women or immigrants at the turn of the twentieth century. Women could rarely own property or take employment; poor immigrants become trapped in cycles of poverty that did not allow them to experience real freedom. If the promise of America is in the ability of working people to achieve individual success, how do women and working class individuals have opportunities today that did not exist a hundred years ago? Are there any existing barriers still today? GuidelinesYour initial response should be around 250 words. Your response to a classmates’ discussion should be around 100 words and add to the discussion (i.e. posing questions, reflecting on their response, etc.). All posts and responses should contain proper grammar, be free of spelling errors, be substantial, and reflect critical thinking.Remember: Be supportive, considerate, and constructive when replying to your classmates.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.