4 pages , plus work cited. MLA format and double spacedFour (4) Pages Minimum100 pointsSince its publication in 1966, much has been written about Joyce Carol Oates’ short story “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” (p. 193). The author has been surprised, astonished, and shocked at some of the theories regarding what her story is about. Indeed, in reading the critical interpretations you might think that they are writing about different stories.Beginning on page 205, there are four (4) brief, critical interpretations of this story. Address two (2) of these theories. What do you think of their claims? Are their interpretations plausible?Craft a four (4) page essay that offers critical analysis of the two (2) theories you decide to address. Make sure you read the story closely and carefully so that you have your own opinions and thesis before you read the critical essays. All of the ideas are different and unique. Pick the two (2) you feel would be most interesting to write about.Give your essay an original and engaging titleCraft your essay in MLA styleWrite this essay in the third person POVInclude at least two (2) citations from each critical essayInclude at least two (2) citations from the storyAvoid summarizing the story; write for an audience that has already read the story
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.