4MAT Review Assignment
4MAT Review Assignment
LIFC 202 4MAT Review Assignment Instructions Overview In order to guide clients in new learning and identifying areas in their lives needing to change, the life coach must be committed to continuing education. This 4MAT Review Asignment provides you with the opportunity to choose a book that could be used in the life coaching context to encourage clients, point out an area needing change, implement a new skill, or utilize another coaching model (these are a few examples). In order to get the most out of the 4MAT Review Asignment, you are encouraged to choose a book you have not yet read. You also may not use the course textbook for this 4MAT Review Asignment. Any reviews submitted on the Dunbar text will receive an immediate grade of 0. Being able to read and review a book you are unfamiliar with will help you identify with the position of the client as you receive the information, apply it to your life, and develop action steps to be implemented as a result of reading the book. Lastly, adhering to a required word count for each section of the 4MAT Review Asignment paper will help you develop your ability to write clearly and concisely. These skills are necessary when working in the helping professions. Instructions Include the following sections in your 4MAT Review Asignment: Summary: Summarize what you have read in 250 words. Prove that you comprehend the book by writing a clear and concise summary. Concrete Responses: In 250 words, relate a personal life experience that this book connected with in your own life. Relate your story in first person, describing action, quoting sentences you remember hearing or saying. Remember to include cited information from the book when connecting its content to your story. Reflection: What new questions do you have in response to what you have read? Keep a note sheet at hand as you read. Begin with questions like, “What would I like further information on?”, “Where do I not agree/strongly agree with the author?”, or “What bothers me/excites me about this content?” This section must be 250 words. Application: How does an information book influence how you are going to continue your own personal and professional growth process? What actions or changes are you going to make in your life as a result of your learning? Be precise in summarizing your action steps, limiting these comments to 250 words. Formatting Requirements: Utilize current APA guidelines Title Page In-text Citations Centered/Bold Headings Reference Page Remain within 50 words of the required 250-word count for each section (the 4MAT Review Asignment paper will be approximately 1000 words total) Proofread your 4MAT Review Asignment for grammar and spelling errors Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.