NursingDesign a training session presentation (8-12 slides) for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for implementation.
Training and educating those within an organization who are responsible for implementing and working with changes in organizational policy is a critical step in ensuring that prescribed changes have their intended benefit. A leader in a health care profession must be able to apply effective leadership, management, and educational strategies to ensure that colleagues and subordinates will be prepared to do the work that is asked of them.
As a master’s-level health care practitioner, you may be asked to design training sessions to help ensure the smooth implementation of any number of initiatives in your health care setting. The ability to create an agenda that will ensure your training goals will be met and will fit into the allotted time is a valuable skill for preparing colleagues to be successful in their practice.
To help ensure a smooth rollout and implementation of your proposed policy and practice guidelines, design a training session presentation for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for implementation.
· Provide a brief summary of your strategies for working with your chosen role group.
· Explain the impact of the new policy on the group and the importance of the change to improve quality of care.
· Explain how the group is important in implementing your proposed policy and practice guidelines and why you chose this group to pilot your proposal.
· Determine appropriate instructional content and explain to the group the learning activities and materials they should expect during the training session.
· Prepare an annotated agenda for a two-hour training session.
During this training session, you will want to ensure that the individuals you are training understand the new policy and practice guidelines. You will need them to buy into the importance of the policy in improving the quality of care or outcomes and their key role in successful policy implementation. You must help them acquire the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in implementing the policy and practice guidelines.
As outcomes of this training session, participants are expected to:
· Understand the organizational policy and practice guidelines to be implemented.
· Understand the importance of the policy to improving quality or outcomes.
· Understand that, as a group, they are key to successful implementation.
· Possess the necessary knowledge and skills for successful implementation.
The strategy summary and annotated training agenda requirements outlined below correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, be sure to note the requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
· SummarizeProfessional Presentation Guidelines
School of nursing and health sciences
This presentation is designed as a model to help you develop professional-quality PowerPoint presentations, and will take you through the parts of a typical presentation. On your title slide, in addition to the title, please be sure to include the date, your name, University NAME, and the course name. The title should reflect your topic and not the assignment name.
Can add visuals such as illustrations or graphs
Can add film clips, sound, and animation
Presentation development is an important skill for your program and will enhance your communication and presentation skills in your daily practice settings. Professional presentations enable you to share information and visual representations with your audience, whether in a course, a meeting, or as part of an educational opportunity.
There are some rules for presenters that will help you create powerful and professional presentations. it is also important that you develop the skill of adding audio to your presentation. The guidelines presented here are designed to help you set up a slide deck. You can also add links to film clips, animations, and graphics to the presentation.
Remember that references should be included for your sources and should follow APA guidelines. Your reference list will appear at the end of the presentation. On the slide itself, provide a citation with authors and year of publication, as you would in an APA paper. It may be in smaller type. Make certain your references are scholarly, fewer than 5 years old, and peer reviewed. You do not have to provide the citation on the slide and in the speaker’s notes; one or the other is usually sufficient.
Create a topic outline based on grading rubric
Do not use complete sentences for headings
Choose a slide design
Consider contrast of text and background
Create a slide or two as needed
Address each criterion in the rubric
When creating a presentation for an assignment, be sure to read through and understand the instructions for your presentation as well as the grading criteria.
Try to limit your title to a single line, and remember to use a short descriptive phrase rather than a sentence.
The grading rubric serves as a good guide for your slides. Try to create one or two slides for each criterion of the rubric.
Be sure you look at the time frame for the presentation and the number of slides you should include in the presentation. When using the grading rubric as an outline, look at the topics for ideas.
While your audience will view your presentation from a computer screen, you do need to think about what your slides would look like on a big screen in a classroom, boardroom, or from a stage.
Be sure to choose a background that is visually pleasing with a contrasting color for the text. Consider that some viewers may be color-blin
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.