a 3-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation in which you analyze your case scenario. Include the following: Describe the relationship between behavior and attitudes in this situation. Scenario BelowMike was driving home from happy hour in the dark (after only two drinks), and drove up over a hill in the road, he had only a moment to think when he attempted to swerve after seeing a flash of silver. He felt a bump and heard a loud noise. Immediately he pulled his car over and ran to the side of the road to find a man lying on the pavement still on his bicycle. Mike, panicking, checked the man’s pulse, and in finding one, made the split decision to get in his car and drive away. By the time Mike had gotten home, he had justified in his mind that this was not his fault. The man on the bicycle should not have been riding in the dark, had it been daylight, this would not have happened. He thought to himself, had he stayed and called the police, even though he was not drunk, alcohol might have been smelled on his breath and he could have been charged with drunk driving. This would definitely raise his car insurance rates along with the chance that his license could be revoked, both, which he could not afford! “Why was that idiot riding his bike in the dark???” Mike kept thinking to himself “it was almost like he was asking to be run over!” Include at least three references.Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.