After watching two poetry readings, one classic and one contemporary, please summarize the poems, reflect on their value in the classroom and use the criteria outline on page 244 to evaluate each example of poetry. Would you use one or both in your classroom? How and why? Provide an activity example to go with each poem. Reading log sample is attached to this question as well as page 244 and the reference for page 244 is Johnson, D. (2012). The joy of childrens literature. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.The Sneecheshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Tu3RO__JxrAThe Children’s Hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCr2MMDuG6o
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.