analyzes one of the short works we read in Weeks 1-2 (this must be a primary work and not an analysis piece; in other words, you may not analyze Schechter, Halttunen, Black, Browder, or Friedman).Instructions:you will analyze this work from a literary standpoint, using critical lenses, literary elements, or other approaches. Remember: this is not simply “What you think” as a consumer; instead, this is a chance to examine the literary forces at play (character, theme, symbolism, language, etc.). First person language is acceptable on a limited basis, but avoid “I think”/”I believe” statements. You should use only the primary text for this analysis; do not do any outside research and especially do not Google your piece – this is not a research paper.Length: 1,000 words (about 4-5 pages, including a Works Cited page citing your snigle source). Graded using the literary analysis rubric.IMPORTANT: remember that you are analyzing this as a literary work, NOT analyzing the crime. This should not resemble a psychology, sociology, or criminology paper. It may help to imagine it as fiction to ensure you do not speculate outside of the course guidelines. For example, it is not appropriate to write a paper about whether Lizzie Borden truly killed her parents, or why children kill their parents. It IS appropriate to write a paper that discusses how newspapers portrayed or characterized Borden, based on the language provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.