Attach is what you have to do.
Thank youCHAPTER 5: THE CAPPER AT TWIN PINES MALL
Ratuja, Donna, and Pascal are three friends out shopping at a local mall. Ratuja and Donna are in a jewelry store when a robbery sudden occurs. Glass is heard shattering and an alarm starts sounding. A panicked and hooded figure runs out of the store with a handful of rings and necklaces. Once outside, the criminal pauses to look for an escape route, and then darts off towards the nearest exit.
Security arrives and gathers a few witnesses to get information on the hooded criminal. Ratuja, Pascal, and Donna are among the witnesses brought in for questioning. All the witnesses are questioned at the security station across the way from the jewelry store that was robbed.
TASK: For this scenario, I want you to think about long-term memory and the many factors that affect the encoding and retrieval of information in situations like these. Think about what you learned about depth of processing, encoding, retrieval, and several other factors that affect people’s recollection of episodic events.
On the following page there is some information about Ratuja, Pascal, and Donna. Use this information to determine which of them would be the most reliable witness. Describe relevant concepts from the chapter that you can infer may be affecting each of their memories for the event. You should highlight at least two, but no more than three, relevant memory concepts per person. Then declare the most reliable witness based on that information.
NOTE: Focus only on memory factors that are evident in the information about the three friends. Don’t make assumptions about things that you have no information about (example, you assume one of the friends could have been rehearsing the perpetrators’ face in their mind without any evidence they were). You must correctly discuss relevant chapter concepts for full credit; as always highlight concepts in bold when you use them.
Information about Ratuja
· Ratuja was in the jewelry store when the alarm went off. However, she was in a different section of the store from where the crime occurred.
· Before security arrived, she was talking to other witnesses around her. Some witnesses mentioned seeing a weapon, others described the perpetrator as being blonde. She did not clearly observe a weapon or the perpetrator’s hair color.
· Ratuja is Indian but the perpetrator appeared to be American or European.
· Ratuja watches lots of crime shows. Criminals on her shows tend to be male. She saw an episode once where a crook carried a hammer to shatter a case with jewelry in it. The criminals on her shows also tend to wear black outfits and black gloves.
· Ratuja is one of the last ones interviewed at the security station, which is across from the jewelry store.
Information about Pascal
· Pascal was not at the jewelry store when the crime occurred, but he was right across from it. He saw the perpetrator when he/she paused outside the store to choose an escape route.
· He also got
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.