Assessment DescriptionA classroom is comprised of students at varying levels of cognitive development; therefore, a one-size-fits-all approach will not meet all of the students’ learning needs. Differentiating instruction with cognitive development stages in mind helps ensure all students learning needs are addressed.For this assignment, use the Cognitive Development Activities template to create three standards-based instructional activities. Refer to Piaget’s stages of cognitive development theory, Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences, or Kohlberg’s theory of moral development to guide the design of your instructional activities.Part 1: Activity TemplateComplete the “Cognitive Development Activities” template and provide three examples to address the following in each: Grade level and subject areaActivity: Explain the activity for your content area.Differentiation: Explain how you would change this activity for a student with a higher cognitive level and a lower cognitive level in order to support learning for all students.Part 2: ReflectionIn 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on how each activity influences and supports students’ varying levels of cognitive development. Explain why this is important to understand and how you will apply it to your future professional practice.Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Assessment Description A classroom is comprised of students at varying levels of cognitive development; therefore, a one-size-fits-all approach will not meet all of the students’ learning needs. Diffe
Cognitive Development Activities Part 1: Template Example 1 Grade level and subject area Activity Differentiation (cite theorist where appropriate) Example 2 Grade level and subject area Activity Differentiation (cite theorist where appropriate) Example 3 Grade level and subject area Activity Differentiation (cite theorist where appropriate) Part 2: Reflection © 2018. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.