Assessment DescriptionMotivation plays a key role in the daily duties of an educator. Students are much more likely to take on the task of learning when they have compelling reasons to do so. Therefore, when students are motivated they are much more likely to succeed. Digital PresentationFor this assignment, create an 8-10 slide digital presentation to be used as a professional development to be used to educate colleagues on how to use motivational strategies in their classrooms to promote student success.Include the following in your presentation: Describe the role of motivation in adolescent learning.Use your researched knowledge of motivation, as well as physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development principles learned in this course, to suggest 4-5 appropriate instructional strategies that help motivate adolescent students.Suggest 2-3 prevention or intervention techniques to use in the classroom to support and help motivate students who might be struggling, facing a challenging situation, have a specific learning disability, exceptionality, or language barrier.Provide an example of a digital tool used to support learning, motivation, and engagement.A title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.