Assignment 2: Popular Culture’s Perceptions of Sexuality and Elderly PeopleComplete a web search to find a cartoon or advertisement in the popular media that conveys an image or message related to sexuality and older people. Examine the medium’s portrayal of sexuality in older adults by answering the following questions. Also, attach or provide the url of your cartoon or advertisement with your assignment submission. Make sure that you choose a cartoon that will provide ample information for you to write about.Using a minimum of 1000 words, answer the following questions. Be sure to use two references, other than your media item, to support your work. Your job is to convince me that you have a clear understanding of the issues surrounding sexuality and the elderly.What is the message of the popular media cartoon, or advertisement?What examples of physiological, psychological, or social aspects of sexual development are conveyed? Explain. Be sure to address each of the 3 aspects in your discussion.All assignments and forums in the class are designed for you to demonstrate your understanding and your knowledge of the material content. It is never acceptable or appropriate to simply provide information that is copied and pasted from a source – any source. Even if the information were cited properly, copying and pasting does not demonstrate knowledge.All assignments are submitted to Turnitin, which is a plagiarism checking tool. Any assignment receiving a score of 30% or better raises serious concerns about the originality of your work. An originality score should generally be no more than 20%. Assignments with originality scores between 20 and 50% will have points deducted. Any originality score over 50% after review will be graded with a 0. Please keep this in mind as you are submitting work. Grading RubricGrading Rubric – this assignment uses an iRubric. The criteria and percentages are listed below. Please see the actual iRubric for additional details.20%/ Message – The message of the media/cartoon/ assignment is discussed 20%30%/ Aspects – Examples of psychological, physiological, social aspects are given, clearly conveyed and evaluated10%/ Writing – All writing is clear and relates to the topics given in the instructions10% /Applied Learning – Presents paper which is linking knowledge and skills from work, community or research activities with knowledge acquired in academic disciplines; explains how elements were combined to shape meaning or findings; and shows the relationship to relevant10%/ Word Count – Paper meets word count requirements of 1000-words10%/ APA Formatting – Outside academic references are included in summaries and follow APA 6th ed. formatting style.10% / Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.