Although children develop at different rates, the CDC Links to an external site.has published a list of milestones for each of the major domains of development (i.e. Social-emotional, language/communication, cognitive, and physical) that children typically reach by certain ages.
Using the resources presented in this module, create a social-emotional milestone checklist with recommended activities for each age group (2 mo., 4 mos., 6 mos., 9 mos., 1 yr, 15 mos., 18 mos., 2 yrs, 30 mos., 3 yrs, 4 yrs, and 5 yrs) and include:
List at least two social/emotional milestones for each age group listed above
Describe at least one developmentally appropriate activity that could be used to foster social/emotional growth for that age group.
Make sure the activity promotes social/emotional growth and relates to the milestone for each of the ages.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.