· Amnesty International: Business and Human Rights. Retrieved from http://www.amnesty.org/en/business-and-human-rights
· Institute for Human Rights and Business: http://www.ihrb.org/?gclid=CI2QrKvj-7oCFUho7AodjGgAEQ
· Lapowsky, I. The Social Entrepreneurship Spectrum: For-Profit With a Social Mission. Retrieved from http://www.inc.com/magazine/20110501/the-social-entrepreneurship-spectrum-for-profit-with-a-social-mission.html
· Uhlig, D.K. (2019). Differences Between Social Entrepreneurs & Business Entrepreneurs. Retrieved from https://smallbusiness.chron.com/differences-between-social-entrepreneurs-business-entrepreneurs-36624.html
· SHRM. (2018). Understanding and Developing Organizational Culture 2018. Retrieved from https://www.shrm.org/ResourcesAndTools/tools-and-samples/toolkits/Pages/understandinganddevelopingorganizationalculture.aspx
Discussion 1: Management Skills in Business Organizations with Social Missions
In the Smith et al. (2012) article, the authors describe three (3) meta-skills managers need for social enterprises to succeed in business: (1) acceptance, (2) differentiation, and (3) integration (see p. 468 – 474 and discussion on p. 474). Briefly describe these three meta-skills and how they apply, or not, to the organization in your Signature Assignment.
Discussion 2: Human Rights and Business
In your Signature Assignment organization, you have learned from new hires that there is much needed help in their place of origin, i.e., a matter of life or death. You create an energetic “social mission committee” and develop a plan to assist. Later, you receive a phone call informing you that you must ensure you are not violating human rights in your effort to assist. Review the human rights links from the reading and background materials and other external sources as applicable. Share with us any human rights implications managers in your organization should take into consideration in developing the social mission plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.