Assignment ContentAttraction between intimate partners can be attributed to a wide range of personal qualities. People choose to have partners, or not, at different times in their lives for a variety of reasons. As a counselor, you may be expected to work with clients who have attraction preferences, sexual behaviors, or comfort levels with nontraditional relationships that are unfamiliar to you. It is a counselor’s professional responsibility to know how to set aside the personal judgment we use to make choices in our own lives from the ethical and evidence-informed perspectives that we adopt as clinicians to advocate for our patients’ effective treatment.Imagine that you are working as a counselor with a client whose sexual beliefs differ from your own, causing you distress. Describe a fictitious client scenario to use as an example for this assignment that challenges your preconceived notions of gender identity, sexual orientation, attraction type, and/or relationship style.Describe the terms and language that this client might use when self-identifying and presenting their situation to you in session.Write a 350- to 525-word paper in which you analyze your ethical decision-making approach to counseling this client. Include the following in your analysis:Some of the potential ethical dilemmas to counseling this clientEthically appropriate decisions you can make to address these concernsThe ethically appropriate decision-making steps you would take during this processCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar Assistance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.