Assignment ContentIndividuals transitioning from an institutional correctional setting to a community correctional setting may have different needs than those individuals entering an institutional setting. In this assignment, you will review a case study, assess the individual based on the information provided, and propose evidence-based practices for helping this individual transition back into society.Imagine you have been asked to create a transition plan for an individual transitioning out of an institutional correctional facility and back into society. You will be presenting your transition plan to your supervisor in a detailed report that includes research as a rationale for your plan.Review the Case of Robert.Write a 700- to 1,050-word report with your plan to assist the individual in this case study, in which you:Describe why a community correctional assessment is necessary for this individual.Use a community correctional assessment to determine the needs of this individual.Describe evidence-based practices for working with this individual to address his or her specific needs as he or she re-enters society.Center for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar Assistance
Assignment Content Individuals transitioning from an institutional correctional setting to a community correctional setting may have different needs than those individuals entering an institutional se
Case of Robert CPSS/370 Version 2 University of Phoenix Material Case of Robert Robert is a 25 year-old male who was previously charged with armed robbery. He has served his time in an institutional correctional facility, and is now transitioning to community corrections. In his criminal history, he has 4 previous arrests, 2 for burglary and 2 for drug possession. He had a history of heroin abuse prior to incarceration. He disclosed that prior to incarceration he had been using heroin for approximately 6 years. He has stated that he has not used heroin while being incarcerated. He stated that he has also used alcohol and marijuana in the past. He stated that he doesn’t want to do heroin anymore, and believes he will not have cravings as he transitions back into society. Robert has struggled with bipolar disorder for a few years now. While incarcerated, he received weekly counseling sessions, as well as medication. He does not like how he feels on his medication, but he has not had a manic or depressive episode since being medicated. Copyright © 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.