Hi,Write a 900 – 1050 word paper in which you explain operation management’s role in business today.Include the following:Define operations management.Discuss the key factors that have contributed to the evolution of operations management.Explain how operations management’s role is applied to achieving an organization’s strategy.PLEASE ENSURE the format of the paper consistent with APA guidelines. I have already started with some of the paper (attached). I just want to ensure there is no plagarism and i have at least three t- four references as well.Define operations management
Operations management is the business function responsible for managing the process of creation of
goods and services. It involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling all the resources
needed to produce a company’s goods and services. It is the management of an organization’s
productive resources or its production system, which converts inputs into products or services.
Operation management is the administration of business practices to create the highest level of
efficiency possible within an organization. It is concerned with converting materials and labor into goods
and services as efficiently as possible to maximize the profit of an organization. is an area of
management concerned with designing and controlling the process of production and redesigning
business operations in the production of goods or services. Operations is one of the major functions in
an organization along with supply chains, marketing, finance and human resources. The operations
function requires management of both the strategic and day-to-day production of goods and services.
Discuss the key factors that have contributed to the evolution of operations
Operations Management plays a vital role to run any project successfully. Its benefits include: …
Operation management is obligatory for organizations to manage the daily activities seamlessly. With its
help, an organization is able to make good use of its resources like labor, raw material, money and other
resources. If you go back in time, you can see how several of marks in history have shaped the evolution
of operations management. The Industrial Revolution played a significant part for the beginning with the
mass production of cars with Henry Ford back in 1903. The company implemented the assembly line
concept. It wasn’t until years later back in 1973, Daniel Bell he stated, “the future economy would
provide more GDP and employment from services than from manufacturing and have a great effect on
society. Since all sectors are highly interconnected, this did not reflect less importance for
manufacturing, agriculture, and mining but just a shift in the type of economic activity.” (1)
Explain how operations management’s role is applied to achieving an organization’s
Operations management is how business leaders take raw materials and convert them into
saleable goods. This is true when the saleable products are products or services. The
organizational strategic goal is to use operations management to be as efficient as possible. …
Problems in efficiency require cost-cutting measures.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.