Assignment: Sexual Tolerance: The Times They Are A’changingPeople in the United States vary widely in their acceptance of the sexual and gender choices and orientations. The impact of those with views of lesser acceptance is felt the hardest by the most vulnerable among us- our children.Watch the following video of a Ft. Worth City Councilman speaking about his experiences as a young man marginalized based on his sexual orientation and consider the impact such a message would have on a young person in a similar situation and on an adult who is intolerant of the LGBTQ community.· Joel Burns: It Gets Better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax96cghOnY4 (transcript located on YouTube site)Compare and contrast what you believe the experiences of these two individuals (the insecure LGBTQ youth and the intolerant adult) viewing this message would be. How might it reinforce existing beliefs about themselves or motivate them to see themselves and/or the world differently? What additional information would you propose to share with either or both of these individuals to persuade them into such a paradigm shift?Write a 5-paragraph essay that includes each of the elements listed below in the grading rubric. Be sure to use at least 2 references to support your essay. Your paper must meet the minimum 750-word count requirements AND use the 5 paragraph structure.All assignments and forums in the class are designed for you to demonstrate your understanding and your knowledge of the material content. It is never acceptable or appropriate to simply provide information that is copied and pasted from a source – any source. Even if the information were cited properly, copying and pasting does not demonstrate knowledge.All assignments are submitted to Turnitin, which is a plagiarism checking tool. Any assignment receiving a score of 30% or better raises serious concerns about the originality of your work. An originality score should generally be no more than 20%. Assignments with originality scores between 20 and 50% will have points deducted. Any originality score over 50% after review will be graded with a 0. Please keep this in mind as you are submitting work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.