Project Management (ITPM chapters 1-3) – Answer the questions below thoroughly and completely (one
sentence answers will not be sufficient). Submit answers for the assignment in one Word document and one
Project file via BlackBoard assignments. Also, include the 2 .pdfs (Gantt and Network for question 5). Be sure
to include your name, course.section and assignment # in the Word document.
1. What is a project? What are its main attributes? How is a project different from day-to-day operations?
2. What is project management? Briefly describe each of the five process groups.
3. What is a project constraint? Discuss the triple constraint in project management.
4. What is the SDLC? Describe, compare and contrast the predictive (traditional waterfall) model and the
adaptive (agile) model.
5. Use Microsoft Project to set up a project based on the list of tasks and precedence relationships shown in
the table below. Address the questions below. Organize the project into 4 main phases: Analysis (1-4), Design
(5-7), Construction (8-9) and Implementation (10-11) (this will change task numbers listed below).
Data requirements analysis
Process requirements analysis
Process and program design
Programming and unit testing
3, 4, 5
3, 5, 6
5, 6, 7
Provide answers here to the questions below (do not tell me to see your Project file).
Set the project start date for February 10, 2020
What will be the end date of the project?
How many days will it take to complete the Analysis phase?
How many days will it take to complete the Design phase?
How many days will it take to complete the Construction phase?
How many days will it take to complete the Implementation phase?
How many days will it take to complete the entire project?
What tasks are on the critical path?
Explain the critical path
Save Gantt chart view as .pdf – be sure to include task name, duration, start, finish,
predecessors and calendar (submit .pdf along with Word document)
Save Network diagram view as .pdf (submit .pdf along with Word document)
6. Something has changed in the above project. Interface design assumed of a Windows user interface, but
now management has decided the system should also support a web browser interface. You estimate that the
web screen will require an additional two days to design, prototype, and test. Make this revision to your
original duration estimate for “Interface design” in Microsoft Project.
Review the Gantt chart, Network diagram and critical tasks report
Explain what this change does to the schedule and projected project completion date? Be
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.