Book Review Assignment: Choose 1 Graphic NovelObjective: The goal of this assignment is to develop a deeper understanding of how to evaluate and choose books for your classroom. A book review is a description, critical analysis, and an evaluation of the quality, meaning, and significance of a book, not a retelling. It should focus on the book’s purpose, content, and authority.1. Write a concise plot synopsis, detailing the entire plot. The reader of your plot synopsis should know the whole story from reading your synopsis. 100 words. 2. Write a thoughtful, critical review of the book in which you address at least these three issues in 200 words : a. An evaluation of the quality of the book: is it well written (plot, characterization, theme, style, etc.) – include examples from the text to prove your point if necessary. Also, consider whether it is a good example of its genre and why/why not?b. Would a child enjoy it and why? c. How could you use this book with children (lesson plans, classroom units, etc.)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.