Book Review Assignment: The GiverObjective: The goal of this assignment is to develop a deeper understanding of how to evaluate and choose books for your classroom. A book review is a description, critical analysis, and an evaluation of the quality, meaning, and significance of a book, not a retelling. It should focus on the book’s purpose, content, and authority.1. Write a concise plot synopsis, detailing the plot. Do not give the ending away. The reader of your plot synopsis should know the whole story from reading your synopsis. 150 to 200 words. 2. Write a thoughtful, critical review of the book in which you address at least these three issues in 400 words : a. An evaluation of the quality of the book: is it well written (plot, characterization, theme, style, etc.) – include examples from the text to prove your point if necessary. Also, consider whether it is a good example of its genre and why/why not?b. Would a child enjoy it and why? c. How could you use this book with children in Grade 8(lesson plans, classroom units, etc.)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.