Discussion Assignment Unit 5:
For Unit 5 Discussion Forum assignment please give two examples of brands where manufacturing costs are well below the selling price. With that in mind, please answer the following questions in complete sentences and complete paragraphs:
1. How have the companies been successful in charging high prices to the brand’s consumers, despite the low costs of manufacturing?
2. How is customer information used as a part of the pricing strategy?
Be prepared to discuss and defend your choices with your colleagues, and please remember to respond to at least 3 of your colleagues’ posts and respond back to your colleagues who have responded to your original post to help strengthen the discussion for Unit 5 Discussion Forum.
Your original Discussion should be a minimum of 250 words in length and not more than 750 words. Please include a word count. Use APA citations and references for the textbook and any other sources used to support your claims and to avoid plagiarism.
Written Assignment Unit 5:
Medi-Cult Case Study
located in the Reading Assignment section. Medi-Cult, a biotech company based in Denmark, has developed a new alternative to In Vitro Fertilization called In Vitro Maturation (IVM). These methods are used to help infertile couples have children. IVM significantly reduces the time needed to mature an egg from 30 days to just two days. Importantly, it is a hormone-free treatment, thus sparing women several psychological and physical side effects.
General Guidelines for Case Studies before beginning this assignment.
Once you have read the case study, assume that you are a sales consultant for these products. Prepare an analysis of the case study and address the following:
1. Mention the major markets for Medi-Cult products.
2. What are the striking benefits, as mentioned in the study for marketing these products to consumers?
3. Briefly describe Medi-Cult marketing strategy model.
4. What other product-pricing strategies, if any, would you recommend for Medi-Cult to maximize profit in the short and long-term?
Submit a 2-3 page case analysis, (independent of the title page and reference page) double-spaced in Times New Roman font which is no greater than 12-points in size. Paper and all citations should be in APA format.
Papers will be peer-assessed using this rubric.
Portfolio Activity Unit 5:
The responsibilities of product marketing manager include communicating a product’s value to the market. Product marketing managers create marketing materials for communicating product features, in addition to developing marketing tools and campaigns for attracting and keeping new and existing customers. A marketing manager is involved in long-term sale of a product through effective advertising.
With this in mind, pick any product of your choice and write a reflection on effective advertisement for the product. Also, provide answers to the following questions:
1. In the short-term, how does a mBUS 5112 – AY2021-T1: Assignments’ Submission and Avoiding Plagiarism
Please be sure that you are reviewing the instructions for each assignment so that all questions and prompts are answered fully in complete sentences and in complete paragraphs, and in APA 7th edition format.
Remember, a good solid paragraph typically consists of at least three to five complete sentences with a maximum of 10 sentences before transitioning into a new paragraph.
Also, remember that it is essential to cite in-text citations according to APA 7th edition guidelines here at the University of the People (UoPeople) to support your claims and to avoid plagiarism. Please note that we only use direct quotes when we cannot change words without changing its meaning and that is why it is best to paraphrase. Therefore, when writing all assignments and discussions, please use your critical thinking and self-reflection skills by extending to the information found in your research and in the course textbooks. In other words, we take the information and idea from other authors’ published works and use our thinking skills and experiences and add and/or build onto that information based on our knowledge, then cite the source to support our claims and to avoid plagiarism.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.