By now most of us should understand the Family Romance and the Hero’s Journey, and you should be able to recognize the elements of either (or both) when watching a movie, reading a book, or taking in a hero story in some other format.This assignment will consist of a one page (or longer) essay composed in Microsoft Word or similar word processing software, using #12 Times New Roman or Ariel font, with lines double spaced and margins set at one inch, right and left, top and bottom. The essay will be written in MLA format and you will use MLA parenthetical citation to cite any sources used in your essay. Make sure you include your name, instructor, class information (HUM 130 section #) and date on the upper left corner of the paper.Papers that are determined to be clear examples of plagiarism will receive a score of zero, (an ‘F’) and cannot be made up. Repeat offenses will result in possible administrative or disciplinary action.Evaluate a movie or book you have seen or read according to either Otto Rank’s Family Romance or Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey (or look for elements of both if you like). Have some fun with this. You may want to use this as an excuse to watch a good movie (or read a book if you are a fast reader). Some suggested movies/books include the following:The Hobbit (the movie or the book)The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (movies and books)Excalibur (movie dealing with the Arthurian legend)Batman (the 1989 film by Tim Burton)Batman Begins (the 2004 film)Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (movie, 1984)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.