Complete the Principles and Articles of the United States Constitution Worksheet.Utilize the required readings, academic websites, and the GCU Library as resources for this assignment.While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.POS-301: Principles and Articles of the United States
Part I: Principles of the Constitution
The constitution consists of some primary principles. Briefly explain the following principles
and their significance in shaping American government.
Separation of Powers:
Checks and Balances:
Part II: Balance of Power
In the space below, write an analysis of approximately 250 words on how the system of checks
and balances in the federal government helps to limit the concentration of power.
Cite specific examples.
Defend your rationale.
Utilize the required readings, academic websites, and the GCU Library as resources for this
© 2014. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Part III: The Three Branches of the Federal Government
Answer the following questions. Each response should be 150-200 words.
1. What are the duties and responsibilities of each branch of the federal government?
2. Describe how these three branches are supposed to interact.
3. How effectively do you feel the three branches interact with each other today?
© 2015. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.