The purpose of this assignment is to apply basic terminology and processes, and expected course of care associated with the circumstances of a designated patient population by demonstrating the cyclical process of assessment, plan, intervention, and evaluation of child life services. (CLC1d; CLC1a)
you can use the child of your choice – just be sure to include the age/gender and diagnosis of the child somewhere within your write-up! In each case study includes a patient profile and questions and answers for you to consider. As you read through the case study and questions and answers, take note of key variables in the CCLS Caring Process document. Remember, the purpose of the CCLS Caring Process is to identify the Child Life service needs of your patient and his or her family, and to find solutions to those needs. Use the CCLS Caring Process document as a way to organize and identify your patient’s needs and to plan his or her Child Life care. You will submit your CCLS Caring Process document for evaluation by your instructor.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.