In Chapter 13 of the textbook, review the case titled, “U.S. v. AOL” and the Department of Justice report, Investigations Involving the Internet and Computer Networks.
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
Interpret how you believe a computer was used to commit the crimes they were being accused of.
Suggest at least two examples of certified professionals that could have been used for this case and the influence they would have provided for the testimony of the prosecution.
Determine the type of computer forensic skills and procedures or tools that could have been used to extract and preserve the data.
Determine the documentation procedures that could have been used to document the evidence, and argue whether this would have changed the outcome of the trial.
Research the Internet and other media sources for cases that lost due to not having accurate or sufficient digital evidence.
Compare and contrast the various circumstances that were available in each case.
Use the Strayer Library to find at least four academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Determine how to more effectively handle computer crime cases, addressing the use of certified professionals, computer forensic skills and tools, and documentation of evidence.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.