You will develop a Term Paper based on the topic you have chosen in Week 2, and built from the outline you developed in Week 3. It should identify at least four related primary sources from the Voices of Freedom readings or other primary source documents. It should utilize two secondary sources that help develop and support a thesis.
The format of the Term Paper should include an introduction, body, and conclusion and be organized into paragraphs with approximately eight sentences developing a single topic. Proper grammar, punctuation, correct spelling, and other aspects of correct composition should be maintained. It should be at least six pages of fully-typed text. Each page should be double-spaced, including at least 250 words and 25-27 lines using 12-point font. It should include a title page, end notes pages, and a bibliography page. It should be formatted using the Chicago Manual of Style, referenced in the Rampolla text. Visual images and infographics do not count toward the final page count. All papers must be in a .doc, .pdf, or .rtf format.
All assignments must be your own original work, and you are not allowed to turn in papers for this course that you have used previously for another course (even if it is from taking this very course during a previous session).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.