Why is position classification more “art” than “science?”
What is the Classification Act of 1923? 1949?
What is the distinction between job descriptions and position descriptions?
Using the guidelines starting on page 189, write an abbreviated (no more than one paragraph per section) job description for a management level grant writer of a non-profit organization. This position will oversee 3 other grant writers and is expected to secure several millions of dollars in grant funding a year. You can be creative here just as long as you cover the four areas of a job description.
Once your job description is written, identify what you would consider the key factors associated with this job. What would be the point range you would give these factors and how would this position score?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.