Initiate a focused job search for international positions using industry key words and document your results. Search using a job board of your choosing or the CSU-Global Career Center (Links to an external site.). (For instance, if you are a U.S. citizen, search for U.S. firms that are seeking U.S. citizens to work outside of the U.S.)
Build a professional-quality resume or curriculum vitae (CV) that offers a clear representation of you and your skills. Be sure to access the CSU-Global Career Center through the student portal and explore the resources, information, and tools available to assist you in your career pursuits. Pay particular attention to the resources pertaining to building an effective resume, as well as information pertaining to the job interview. Note that among the comprehensive offerings, Career Center reviewers will evaluate your resume free of charge.
Note: You may fictionalize company names, reference information, contact information, or any other information that you feel may compromise your privacy, although the resume/CV should reflect your qualifications as accurately as possible.
Conduct a practice interview either on your own (using flash cards with prepared questions), with the help of a friend/family member, or with a professional in your field.
Next, develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
The results of your job search;
A summary of what you learned in building a resume; and,
An assessment of your experience in a practice interview, including what you learned that you can apply to a real-life interview.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.