Consider the following scenario of a potential coaching client. Discuss the changes the client needs to make and why. Based on the readings of chapters 1 and 2 of the text (Hoeger et al., 2019), what changes do you recommend and where should be start? How do the text and Scripture support your thoughts?Scenario: Jim comes to your office seeking help. He is a middle aged man with a wife and two kids. He works all day at a job where he sits at a desk and has limited physical activity. He often goes to the food truck outside his building for lunch because it is convenient. When he gets home, he usually has dinner and sits down to play video games or watch TV because he feels he needs some time to “relax.” Jim has recently been to the doctor for some issues he is having with sleeping and acid reflux. The doctor recommends that he lose weight and evaluate his lifestyle. Jim realizes he needs to make changes, but he just does not know where to begin.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.