University of Business and Technology
College of Engineering
Fall Semester 2022
Arch 462 – BUILDING CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Dr. Jawad Alsuliman
Student Name: ———————————————-
Student ID: —————
The National Education Group Ltd (NEGL) is the owner of Jeddah school. NEGL is currently renting a building to use as a primary school in Jeddah. The lease contract will end one year from now, one month after the end of the next school year. NEGL has decided to build a new school at a suitable location close by, they already own the land. This new building must be ready to operate at least one month before the first day of the school year after the next. The school’s summer holiday lasts for 3 months.
Your company, Abni Consultancy Firm (ACF) has decided to bid to offer the project management services required for this project. NEGL has not taken decision yet regarding the Strategic Project Plan (SPP). However, NEGL has declared some information about the project including the 4000 m2 size of the project area, and that the school must include 2 classrooms per year group, supplementary classrooms, drawing and craft studies, computer labs, multipurpose rooms, a main hall, a restaurant, an administration section, an indoor playground, an outdoor play area and car parks. The building must be limited to two floors. The school will accommodate 240 students. Your manager has also told you that for NEGL cost is not a big concern.
You have been asked by your manager to develop a draft report to cover some components of the SPP:
· Project scope,
· Project delivery method,
· Contract type,
· WBS, and
· Draft schedule.
· Develop a safety plan (extra 250 words – 5 points bonus)
1. To demonstrate an understanding of Construction Management basics
2. To improve research and evaluation skills.
· Word count is 750 words. (10% flexibility in word count is permitted). If the word counts violate these limits there will be an automatic 10% penalty deducted from the final mark.
· Diagrams and charts are to be used when appropriate.
· The recommended text size is 12 pt and Times New Roman font. And line space should be double.
Your overall grade will reflect:
1. The quality of the information in your investigation.
2. The relevance of your information to the given scenario.
3. The detailed nature and comprehensiveness of your assignment.
4. The consistency of information in all sections.
5. The organization of the report.
The total mark for the assignment is 20. (5 points extra for doing Safety plan)
The due date for the assignment is 01-01-2023
· Any delay will incur a 10% penalty to be deducted from the final mark.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.