**Research Paper :Pick an industry/company to focus on for this assignment. Based upon the given information you can find on the company and any past issues/breaches the company has gone through, create Crisis Management PlanIntroduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breachesStrategies and Management – business activities, risk factor activities, reactive risk mitigation strategy, risk management, financial performance (more or less depending upon company)Risk Analysis – political analysis, environmental analysis (more or less depending upon company)Crisis Management Plan:PurposeCommittee for crisis management planningCrisis typesStructure of the Crisis Management TeamResponsibility and controlImplementation PlanCrisis Management ProtocolsCrisis Management Plan PrioritiesConclusionDivide the work on the plan amongst your group members.References – APA formatPage Count Range should be 20 pages not including:Title page, Table of Contents and References pageAll References are to be in APA format.Reference: You can even look for scholarly articles etcWallace, M., & Webber, L. (2018). The Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets. New York, NY: AMACOM. ISBN-13: 978-0184438763
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.