For this assignment, you will discuss what you have learned in Unit III and Unit IV by creating a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the case studies below.
Based on your reading of the case study “Is Business Ready for Wearable Computers?” on page 181 of the textbook, address the prompts below.
Discuss at least three examples of wearable technology.
Discuss how wearable technology could change the way the company you work for or a company you are familiar with conducts business, and provide an example.
Discuss at least one advantage and one disadvantage to wearable technology.
Discuss how business intelligence (BI) systems are used for reporting and data analytics.
Based on your reading of the case study “How Reliable Is Big Data?” on page 246-248 of the textbook, address the prompts below.
Explain the term big data in your own words.
Discuss how the music service Spotify used big data to better serve its customers.
Discuss how New York City used big data to reduce crime rates.
Discuss at least one ethical or security issue that big data can pose to individuals.
Based on your reading of the case study “Google, Apple, and Facebook Battle for Your Internet Experience” on page 290-292 of the textbook, address the prompts below.
Explain what is meant by mobile technology.
Discuss how telecommunications and mobile technology networks are vital to companies and how they are fundamentally changing organizational strategies.
Discuss the mobile strategy used by Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Discuss at least two challenges posed by the Internet and networking.
Based on your reading of the case study “How Secure Is the Cloud?” on page 324 of the textbook, address the prompts below.
Discuss at least two security threats to cloud data.
What should companies do to protect cloud data?
Discuss why both the company and the cloud vendor are responsible for security.
Discuss at least one security control that companies can use to increase security.
Explain why data management has a tremendous impact on an organization’s survival.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.