The assessments in this course give you the opportunity to design a project plan. Throughout the 5 weeks, you will choose an organization, create a project, write project metrics, and develop a plan that includes a contingency plan. You may use the course textbook and outside resources for all assessments.
This week you will choose your organization and learn about its corporate values.
Review Strategic Management-8 Most Popular Cases in Connect. Access the case studies from the folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Choose one of the organizations to use for all weekly assessments. You will not be able to change your organization, so make sure you are comfortable with your choice. An organization is typically centered on its mission and vision, but it may not always do as its statement says.
Use the Degree of Alignment: Advanced Organizer template to:
Describe the mission, vision, values, structure, and culture of the company. Each description should be 75-100 words.
Based on your advanced organizer and further research on your company, analyze the degree of alignment between what the organization is currently doing (actions) and their mission, vision, values, structure, and culture. Think about what your company is doing right and on-brand and where there is room for improvement. Your analysis should be 500-750 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.