ScenarioYou have just been hired as a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited and have been assigned your first project. Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) is a custom furniture manufacturer that specializes in hand-crafted dining room tables. The Board of Directors has identified an opportunity to purchase a competitor that also specializes in custom furniture. The acquisition of the competitor will enable KBL to expand operations and triple their workforce and will take 18 months to complete. In order for this acquisition to be successful, you will need to use your project management skills to ensure success.InstructionsYour first task is to create a project plan for the Board of Directors in Microsoft Word or Excel. The project outline is essential for documenting all of the necessary tasks and milestones necessary to complete the project. The project is expected to take 18 months to complete, and the major milestones are broken up by quarters. You will need to be creative and develop the following items as if you were running the project.Include the following (you will need to create these items):tasks and milestones;a project description;key stakeholders;timeline for the project.NOTE – Be sure the documents display proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.ResourcesFor more information that may help you with this assignment, see Rasmussen’s Project Plan FAQBusiness WritingGrammar Checking – How do I create a Grammarly account?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.