see attachedDeliverable 1 – Timeline of Major Periods in Art
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Determine the historical impact of art on modern culture, society, and the workplace.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the
Details & Information pane.
Your local library has decided to hang artwork in its lobby. You volunteer at the library and heard that the director of the library plans to go to the mall and buy artwork off the shelf in a home decor store to decorate the walls.
You are outraged, and feel that the library presents an ideal space for more meaningful public displays. After all, your town has such a rich and interesting history, and there are some artists and craftspeople living in the area. You decide to approach the City Council Chair to voice your concerns, but he informs you that the library is on a tight budget, and he doesn’t see the need to spend too much of tax payers money on “decorations.”
You now plan to attend the next City Council meeting to convince the town to do more with the exhibiting space at the library, and that it doesn’t have to be expensive if the displays are cultivated from regional resources.
For this assignment, you may use your current location, or pick another American city.
· List five significant creations in your city/town, such as buildings in different styles of architecture, bridges, and public art. Include the year each item was created.
· Arrange the chosen creations in chronological order, along with names of their creators.
· Explain the major styles/periods in art to which each of the five creations/selections relate. Include your rationale for your selection.
· Identify three additional local creative residents from the past and present, whose work could potentially be displayed at the library. List the forms of art for which they are known.
· Your timeline should be printable so that it can be distributed to City Council members and attendees at the meeting. Use the timeline templates found under the Insert tab to create a printable timeline.
· Clearly label your chosen location.
NOTE – Be sure the documents display proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Rasmussen Writing Guide
Grammar Checking –
How do I create a Grammarly account?
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.