For the first assignment in this course, you will be asked to analyze a local health organization (for example, a hospital, rehabilitation center, emergency medical center, or a nursing home) and complete a series of tasks to determine its value.One of the ways you will analyze the organization’s value is through a patient survey. Your task is to select a health care organization and create a survey that would be sent out to patients. You will also include information on how the survey will be delivered.For more information on how to create a patient survey and to see example questions, review Creating an Effective Patient Satisfaction Survey. You may also want to review some of the videos from the LinkedIn Learning course, Using Customer Surveys to Improve Service. There are specific chapters within the course on Establishing a Survey Goal and Writing Survey Questions.You should submit the following in a Word document:
An outline for the survey you send out that includes each of the questions and response options.
An explanation of how the survey will be distributed and to whom it will be distributed.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.